One of India’s most auspicious festivals, Durga Puja signifies “victory of good over evil”. The festival is celebrated by worshiping the Goddess of Power (Maa Shakti). The festival occurs in the Hindu month Ashwin and festival takes place from first day to tenth day of this month. The festival is an event of great passion and zeal for Indians and overseas Indians who are settled there come back to their home in India to celebrate this grand yet auspicious birthday with their family and close ones.
Our Stall Details
Our range of Pearl Jewellery, Fashion Jewellery and Silver Jewellery would be available on display at our stall during Durga Puja celebrations at Karol Bagh Puja Park, Opp New Bloom School. Karol Bagh Puja Park is known for its grand Puja celebrations all over Delhi NCR and is visited by many renowned celebrities and politicians during this time.
Venue:Karol Bagh Puja Park
Dates: October 14th to 18th, 2018
Time: 5pm onwards till midnight everyday
Women love to dress and up look their best, especially during this time of the year. You can read our post on the 3 Reasons Why You Should Wear Pearls this Durga Puja to know how Pearls would enhance your look during this festive time!
Our exclusive Rs 999 Pearl Necklace Sets would also be on display at the stall. Read more about them here.
- We have special cashback offers on every product over and above all running offers.
- The cashback earned on Selfmart Wallet never expires and may be used for future purchases as per your convenience.
- Use Code SMFIRST during your first order for instant ₹50 discount.
- Tag us using @selfmartstore on your Instagram post for a special ₹150 cashback on your next purchase.
- We support Pan India Shipping with Cash on Delivery
- For more offers available on our store, click here.
Want to get in touch with us? Here is how: